2018/03/28

Philadelphia Flower Show 2018. More photos of displays


   The Flower Show is very crowded place. For a week every day there are some workshops, demonstrations and big market. A lot of people come to have a look and to purshase something though the tickets are not so cheap. Since the juri worked a couple of days before the opening of the show and exhibitions, I managed to take the pictures of these beautiful displays until it's crowded.
Aren't they so beautiful?























   After the opening of the show we came again to look at goods too. From jewelry to cars - the things there were selling by the vendors here. And of course plenty of various food and drinks.









Funny string-bags look like those I used to bring with me to the store in my childhood :)


   I didn't see the opening of the Flower Show because it opened on the same day when WWPFG conference started and I had to teach one of  my classes at the conference on this day. It will be another post about the conference because I have a lot of impressions to share.

No comments: